Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Hi To Di'

My girlfriend is a Lady
Who’s attractively pretty,
I like her acting Christianly
As it’s a source of serenity;
She is delightfully sweet
And a nice, beautiful treat,
And the times that we meet
She’s hot with a warm heat. 

I’m fond of her loving essence,
Which softens my feeling tense,
As I still have some anxieties
With mad bipolar insensibilities.
But we are still growing strong
And fondly to each-other belong. 

© Andrew Stevenson 05/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like a wonderful lady. Good luck to you both Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. She is a wonderful Lady, and was a family friend before becoming my girlfriend. Thank you for your kind sentiments of luck to us both. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Being friends is really important. Terry is my best friend as well as my husband. It sounds like things are going well for you two! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings my friend. Thank you for your kind sentiments, and also glad you have someone special in your life too! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete