Followers

Sunday 6 May 2018

Springtime Sunshine

I have just walked Sadie,
It’s a gloriously sunny day
Making me quite happy
As we went on our way.
I like to get a brown tan
With as much sun as I can.
On the lead I was in control
While we had a pleasant stroll. 

Springtime flowers were blooming
With their bright colours consuming,
Daffodils were swaying in the breeze –
My hay-fever was making me sneeze.
Ducks were floating and quacking
In the canal that we were passing. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Except for the hay-fever, your walk sounded great, Andrew! Terry noticed that we have a male mallard duck hanging out in our cul de sac. He pointed the mallard out to me yesterday. It's very odd, because we're up a hill from Piney Creek. The oddities of nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I only suffer mild hay-fever. I did enjoy my walk, thank you. Your duck sounds as if it is out of its way? Blessings to you my friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete