Followers

Saturday 26 May 2018

Friendly Happy

I’ve been for a walk with Sadie,
We strolled by the River Dee
Which is always nice to see
With its beautiful scenery:
I was aptly, happily smiling
Under our bright sun shining.
I let my pet dog off the lead
And gave the ducks a feed. 

I love Sadie with all my heart
And dread the day she will part,
She is nicely pleasant company
Which is a healing for mad me.
She is pleasingly a nice remedy
To my sometimes insane insanity.

© Andrew Stevenson 26/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. It's great walking a dog especially by the river.

    Did you get any thunder?
    We had it terribly down south....amd more to come on Monay.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. It is nice walking Sadie by the River Dee. We've had some thunder and lightning, but not much, which I'm glad of as it spooks Sadie! Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It's really hard to lose a pet we love, Andrew. I hope that you and Sadie are together for a long time! I lost my Scottie MacBeath in November, 1984, and I still miss him. Make the most you can with Sadie while you have her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Your beloved pet is still with you in memory! Sadie is four and a half, so many more years yet together. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete