Followers

Sunday 6 May 2018

A Long Walk With My Dog

I’m off to my Mother’s soon,
I’ll be walking across town,
The flowers will be in bloom
Which will make me frown
With happiness and some love
With the sun shining above.
I will be tending her garden
Whose grass is now overrun. 

I’ll be seeing my daughter and ex
Later on today as I’ve had a text
To say they’ll be on their way
After their car-boot-sale stay.
I will enjoy seeing my family
Who are happily very friendly. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. You're a thoughtful and caring son, Andrew. I've been enjoying all the flowers and new leaves in my neighborhood. Spring is a wonderful season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I love the pretty flowers in Spring, and with vegetation blossoming with Mother Nature's nurturing. It is truly a happy time for me enjoying the sunny weather and nature. Blessings to you my friend.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete