Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Loving Her Caring

I see my Honey on Thursday,
She’s been on a short holiday
To a hotel in bonnie Scotland
With sight and scenery grand.
I love her pleasant company
And can’t wait for her to be
In my waiting, loving arms
Lavishing me with her charms. 

I love ‘Di’ with all of my heart,
And miss her when we’re apart,
She is nicely refreshingly loving
And likes giving as she’s caring.
We share a great compatibility
As she knows all of my family. 

© Andrew Stevenson 23/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great day tomorrow Andrew. Lovely to know you have somone who cares.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words and sentiments. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't seen her for over a week! We do care about each other. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I hope that Di had lovely time in Scotland! I also hope that you had a happy reunion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. She did have a bonnie time! I'm glad she is back. We had a lovely reunion. Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete