Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

Not My Fault

I had a relapse, arguing at a bus stop
And using myself as a theatre prop
I threw my arms about in a rage
For a considerable, lengthy age. 

I was delusional and frightened,
As my perception heightened
I was fearful as to what might ensue
As passengers stuck to me like glue. 

You knocked into me, not me into you,
It wasn’t my fault, you already knew,
Leave me alone as I am prone
To moan in an argumentative tone. 

I think, who are you really, and why
Are you offended enough to cry,
As you struck the first verbal blow
With your partner behind in tow. 

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. These things do happen in life Andrew. A great read and much to learn from it.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. This happened while I was paranoid and delusional with my bipolar! It upset me! Blessings to you for your understanding. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. "I was delusional and frightened" hurt my heart, Andrew. You paint evocative feelings with your words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Yes, a poignant piece. Thank you for your kind feelings, they are warmly received. Gladly these episodes were few. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete