Followers

Friday 4 May 2018

Back To Normal

I write to heed my suffering
And thus, wisely weathering
A dark cloud that does shroud me
And my sanity, a grave mentality.
My delusions and confusions
Can become character creations,
And as the nights madly pass by
I am prone to shed a tear and cry. 

I am humane, gentle, soft
And hold greatly aloft
A morality of some sanity
To Christians with sensibility.
But regardless of these abilities
I am still prone to be ill-at-ease.

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you well with your tials and tribulations Andrew.
    Great heart felt poem. Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It's good that you have writing to help you cope with your suffering. Writing is a great release and has helped me work though a lot of past pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. It is a great release, and a great form of expression! Glad it's helped you also in the past. Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete