Followers

Sunday 6 May 2018

A Steady Pace

My girlfriend likes romancing,
Which to me is very pleasing,
She is wooing me pleasantly
And I am acting gentlemanly
By taking things at her pace
As I like her not being in haste.
She is lovably loving with love
And gives me a big, squeezy hug. 

Di’ is wise expressing an intellect
Of knowing what is nicely best,
She enjoys reading my pieces
And praises me for my graces.
We share a fondness for each-other
And enjoy our time shared together. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile! I'm happy for you and Di, Andrew. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. Blessings to you my friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete