Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

To See Is To Be

I have subjection's about being on injections,
A medical liberty of injustice transparency,
As I am a victim of considerable negligence –
An act of severance with some perseverance;
I will fight my defence with intelligence whence
I make my regular six-month timely appearance,
That I have to attend, enough to send you insane
With deliberating the psychiatric madness blame,
As I am judged in haste to become hospital waste
As I’m prone to raise my voice – a frustrated choice.  

I'll stand my ground with defence, with the appetence
Of taking control over my adherence of appearance,
In the vain hope of the shrink to think without a stink
As to my history of being psychotic with being sick,
I will detain my suspect with respect of my wisdom
As I want to go and come with my daughter and son
Without being too induced, so I want my meds reduced. 

© Andrew Stevenson 27/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece. Thankfully my medication suits my now.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. Fight them all the way Andrew.
    I was mistreated many years ago until they found out I was Epiletic.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I did fight and won, I'm no longer on injections and am doing fine on tablets. Thank you for your kind concern, it is warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Freedom from medication will be my heart's supplication for you Andrew.. all in God's will and wisdom..love joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Joy. With God's will I'll hopefully ditch the pill to become well from an insane hell! Thank you for your kind concern. God bless you Joy. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. You have been through so much, Andrew! It would be awful to have appear before some committee and have them judge my mental fitness: humiliating, scary, frustrating, and maddening. I'm glad your current meds are working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your welcome understanding. Glad I'm on the right medication now also. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete