Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Lovably Lovable

I am seeing my Babe later,
I have come to love her,
We are nicely blossoming
With our wooing romancing. 

I think she is a sweet Lady
And I feel so incredibly lucky
When I have her in my arms
Expressing her loving charms. 

We spend a few hours together,
This to me is pleasing pleasure,
I love her sharing her company
With humble and modest me.

Di’ is beautiful inside and out,
She has luscious lips that are pout
Which are dreamy to nicely kiss
With longitude creating my bliss.

She is pleasantly caring with me,
A source of my happy tranquillity,
It is always pleasing to nicely see
Her reciprocating back lovingly. 

© Andrew Stevenson 07/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

8 comments:

  1. Hope your weather is as good as here in Bournemouth Andrew.
    Enjoy your day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. The weather here is still wonderfully sunny. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful wordings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. So glad you have someone who makes you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Tracy. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. I am happy. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  4. I can feel your happiness in finding Di after searching for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I've waited two years to find a new partner. I am very happy, and treat 'Di' as a special Lady. Blessings to you my blogging friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete