Followers

Monday 19 November 2018

A Far Fetched Fetch

Could Cheryl be my Sugar,
She’d appreciate a hugger
And also a respectful lover.
 
I am looking for a Wife
To reciprocally be nice
Through my eternal life.
 
She is the one for me,
Could she come to be
With me happily happy.
 
I am a respectful Gentleman,
I think I have the right wisdom
And I’d be a Father to her Son.
 
I already dote on Cheryl,
I like how she’s beautiful,
She is pleasingly fanciable.
 
Am I being too far fetched,
I think Cheryl to be the best,
Could I now be duly blessed.
 
I am now suitably sane,
I used to be in much pain
But I now have her to gain.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful verse about Cheryl Andrew, great to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. Glad you liked the piece. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete