Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

Stepping Stones Leading The Way

My pet dog Sadie I duly look after,
She is the breed Jack Russell Terrier,
Loving me so much I love her back
And she cuddles up to me in the sack.
 
I love my Daughter with all my heart,
Her name is Georgia and she has a heart,
I am very sorrowful for our times apart
But am cheerful like the sound of a harp.
 
I love my partner and her caring nature,
She is duly a sight to savour hereafter,
We experience a lot of happy laughter
And disregard the graver here thereafter.
 
A Mother's love we should all aptly cherish,
They can be accommodating your every wish,
They can be comforting in times of hardship
And offer a friendship better than courtship.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Please note I wrote this piece when I was with Diane.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute to both your daughter and your dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Tracy, your thoughts are well received. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete