Followers

Saturday 24 November 2018

Rich In Spirit

I've decided to stop drinking
As I want to now start saving,
I've a holiday to start paying
And there is a lot that I want;
And just like a wise little ant
I'll be prudent with my storing.
 
I've decided to start doing fitness,
It will take away needless stress
Of not having more but quite less,
I have some new weights at my flat
To aptly lift so I do not get sadly fat,
And to myself I will be so blessed.
 
I've decided to write and type more,
Drinking too much life was a bore,
But now I am not considerably sore
At myself suffering this ill-health
And now hope to have a little wealth
As I plan to save to as not be poor.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Please note I was drinking to get merry, not drunk.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should reply right now, because I am merry, Andrew! Terry and I just got back from our Sunday night, just him and me, dinner at our favorite bar and grill. Sunday night is my night to relax and have two glasses of wine, after a long and full week. I think it's lovely that you are saving for the holidays. I'm sure that you have some special thoughts about where you are going to spend those $ for the holidays. We are headed for Arizona, early because the weather looks bad on a desolate part of our route later in the week. So, I may be absent for a few days ~ always the internet challenge. Have a good one, nay friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I'm so glad you enjoyed your night out with Terry - and your glasses of wine to unwind. I'm paying for me and six other Family members to stay in a Park Caravan for a week, they have everything on site! Great for the Children. So sorry you are experiencing bad weather. Enjoy your trip to Arizona, I hope you have fun and love. You'll be sadly missed my Friend. Blessings. Have a good one yourself. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete