Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

The Cure Know The Score

I’m listening to the band The Cure,
I am watching them on YouTube,
Robert Smith aptly knows the score
And he is a good singing punk Dude,
The band play with many a guitar
And drums that beat a fine beat,
The lead singer is a Superstar
Whose praises I will duly bleat.
 
They have been around for years
Creating many joyous happy tears
From devoted fans of the punk band
That me and them think to be grand.
I like their song ‘I am In Heaven,
It has some apt Biblical wisdom.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 24/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Andrew! One of the fun things about making friends with other bloggers is that they expand my world. I'm enjoying things that you are introducing me to, like The Cure. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for stopping by. I think 'The Cure' are sound too. Glad you like them. Take good care too my Friend. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete