Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Overbearing Caring

Kim my loving Sister is aptly very caring,
But with this she can be sadly overbearing,
As she always presumes that I’m not well
And under a cursed and tormented spell.
 
Year after year I try to convincingly persevere,
But she is very insensate and very insensible
About my trouble, and without a seeping tear
I will cheer my worries away by staying stable.
 
Apart from this, she is nicely a delight of sight,
As she works hard with all of her given might,
She grafts in the day and sometimes the night
Aiding her employers throughout their plight.
 
I love her so and my love does grow,
And I want her to respectfully know,
That she duly means the world to me
Regardless of this sad insensibility.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 04/04/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment