Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Tell I Am Not Swell

At the moment I am coughing,
It is considerably frustrating,
I really hate feeling this way
In a terrible state of sad decay,
I have fits catching my breath
And struggle with this stress.
 
I am mostly quite well
And have had a spell
Of feeling swell to tell
Others that we're Brothers
As we are all Brethren
If you're Christian lovers.
 
I hate catching a bug,
They are not about love,
They are a pesky nuisance
With their unfit influence,
But with some perseverance
Experience a nice severance.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 29/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was last night Yvonne. I am feeling okay at this present time. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete