Followers

Friday 30 November 2018

Uprising

I miss you terribly so,
I wanted you to know
That I love you still
And am sorry I was ill.
 
You were a treasure to me,
I wanted us to especially be
Experiencing tranquillity –
Can’t you come back to me.
 
I am not free from the hostility of others
As I believe we are all Sisters and Brothers,
But many don't believe in my philosophy –
It’s written we are Brethren in Christianity.
 
You can share your beliefs with I,
And we can both cry and also sigh
At the suffering of Jesus by Romans –
A regrettable and unjust summons.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 14/06/2017

2 comments:

  1. This was lovely to read Andrew. Have a good weekend.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. Enjoy your Weekend. Glad you are back to blogging, you've been missed. I'm paying my internet late this month, so might get cut-off for a week until I pay? Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete