Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Good Intentions

A fair Lady in the street
Staring down at her feet,
With Christian intentions
Affording my directions
I offered my right hand,
A gesture so finely grand;
She held my fingers fine –
Could she be duly mine,
This would be sublime,
Let's see in some time.
She gazed into my eyes,
A nice pleasant surprise;
What does she duly see
Looking back at nice me,
A Gentleman for sure
As I opened up a door,
Then offered her a seat –
Etiquette aptly complete.
Then to wine and dine
This girl so nicely fine,
And to notably entice
Being reciprocally nice.
As I walked her home
I was humbly prone
To give nice teases
With little squeezes.
A kiss before leaving,
Then I'll be grieving
To be in both her arms –
I will be suffering alms.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/04/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment