Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Sunshine That Is Fine

I was kidding around
Acting the funny clown
To her/him feeling down
To make them also frown.
 
I am a very happy person,
I believe I have apt wisdom
As I favour God's one Son
With pleasant times begun.
 
Peasants scurry and beg,
Some don't have a bed,
Many will end up dead
With losing their head.
 
Prisoners are locked away
With most not having a say
As what happens day to day –
It's a price they have to pay.
 
I feel sorry for the poor poor,
Most of them are feeling sore
With a day to day not duly sure
Of who will be a selfless score.
 
Do you score many goals you have,
I have by being a very loving Dad,
My Georgia makes me happy not sad
And aptly my Son is a 'Jack The Lad'.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment