Followers

Monday 12 November 2018

Keen To Be Clean

I am all hot after a hot bath,
Getting burnt isn't a laugh,
I feel nice and refreshed
With a warmth under my vest,
Muscle wise I've a big chest
Waiting for a female blessed
Duly also With a cleanliness
Resulting in some cheeriness.

It is not nice to be really dirty,
But lots in our world duly suffer,
Many can not wash and go thirsty
With no help from Mother Nature.
The sea can take quite ruthlessly
When it's tempestuous weather.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I wish my apartment had a bath, I do have a shower but would like a long relaxing soak. Great read Andrew,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. So sorry you cannot enjoy a long soak in the bath! But I wish I had a shower also! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Lack of basic sanitation causes misery and disease for millions. I'm grateful that I am fortunate, although I don't understand why I should be so lucky when others are not. I guess I better not whine about not having a nice soaker tub! Have a good one, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Yes, we are so fortunate, but we feel for others not so fortunate, which makes it a little better with having the understanding that we are lucky to be born in the West. I love having a hot soak! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete