Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

A Gripe Of My Plight

I had my injection before,
I travelled there in my car,
It is not that much of a chore
As it is not that far.
I don’t like needles that much
As they can hurt to the touch,
I’m glad I’ll be off them soon
As I’m not acting like a loon. 

I got praised by a pretty female
Who has read a chapter of my novel,
She gave me ten out of ten
And copied it to read again.
I saw my friend at the centre
And shared some friendly banter. 

© Andrew Stevenson 05/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Please note, I don't mind taking medication, but in tablet form, and not injections, which leave me feeling tired most of the time.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Pleased you won't be having those injections for much longer.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind concern. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete