Followers

Monday 25 December 2017

All Merrily Happy

I enjoyed my Xmas roast,
My sister Kim, can boast
Of being a generous host.
Eleven through the door
And all were catered for
With gifts and treats galore.
We all complimented her
For her cooking endeavour. 

My son, who lives in London,
Was there with his doting mum,
We had a happy time with fun
Sharing some good company.
We were drinking beer and wine
And everybody had a good time. 

© Andrew Stevenson 26/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a good Xmas Andrew, weather here is and was appalling.
    Enjoy Boxing Day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. Been sunny but cold here. I believe we might have snow in store today! No sign of it here yet! Blessings to you. Enjoy Boxing Day. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete