Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

A Scope Of Hope

I hope to meet a fair maiden,
Who’d like to see me again,
I would treat her like a Lady
By my having respectability
With etiquette and chivalry,
And I can have a sensibility
Of lovingly courting she
Romantically to be happy. 

I’ve been single for too long,
And now I want to belong
In a loving relationship
With a friendly friendship.
I’m searching while travelling
For a Lady who is caring.

© Andrew Stevenson 04/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Being in the right frame of mind Andrew helps and your poem speaks volumns, Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete