Followers

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Time For Sharing

I gave you everything I had
And that made you glad,
You reciprocated in kind
By giving me your time;
I loved your loving loving
As you were very giving;
You were always caring –
We made a good pairing. 

While you are sleeping,
Are you still keeping
Your dreams of me
Fulfilling your destiny.
We used to passionately kiss,
This was a sense of bliss. 

© Andrew Stevenson 20/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Sharing with ours is certainly a must in life even if it is only one sided. Keep on hoping Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words and thoughts. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete