Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Sentimentally Sane

The Elves are busy
Making lots of toys
For Santa’s delivery
To good girls and boys.
Santa will take flight
On Christmas Eve night
Much to children’s delight
But he’ll keep out of sight. 

Christmas will soon be here,
I will be with my near and dear,
We’ll be merry and raise cheer
With partying drinking beer.
I wish you all the merry best –
I hope your season will be blessed. 

© Andrew Stevenson 18/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Ah Andrew one can tell you have children in your family.
    Wonderful to read as all your poems are.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled
    upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way
    I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
    consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings. Thank you for the visit and for subscribing my posts. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete