Followers

Sunday 24 December 2017

Love His Love

Hip, hip hooray,
It is Christmas day,
I wish all a merry time
Expressed in my rhyme.
If your life is fruitful
Then be truly thankful;
Enjoy your Xmas roast
With a toast to the host. 

I hope you enjoy this morn
That our Lord Jesus was born,
He grew up preaching Wisdom
That He was God’s only Son.
We can flourish believing
With our Lord’s loving. 

© Andrew Stevenson 25/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
I wish you all a very joyous day. Merry Christmas to all. Blessings to you.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the poem Andrew, may you and your entire family have a wonderful Christmas.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. A very merry Christmas to you. I hope you enjoy your day! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete