Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017

Jack Frost Is Here

The sun is shining
But it is very cold,
It has been snowing
And it’s took hold.
Slippery under feet
As winter we meet.
It is pleasant to see
And feels Christmassy. 

Out of my window
I see the white snow,
Flashing lights glow –
I’m enjoying the show.
This morning I did greet
A snowman in my street.

© Andrew Stevenson 11/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
I wrote this a few days ago when it was snowing here in Chester.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. That's how the weather has been like here Andrew,
    Good to see you back.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. And it's good to be back. I took a short break to read my novel a few times to absorb it all again! I'm now ready for writing again. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete