Followers

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Searching For Pleasing

I’m going into the City,
I’ll enjoy the Xmas tree,
It is going to be busy:
I need to buy presents
For my loving relation’s.
Will I see a sweet-honey
To possibly be with me –
I’ll have to wait and see. 

At the moment it’s cloudy,
It looks like it might rain,
I’ll take with me my brolly
So I don’t get wet again.
I’m leaving about nine
And will have a good time. 

© Andrew Stevenson 20/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Andrew, things are certainly hotting up for Christmas...except the weather. Hope you enjoyed your day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. I did enjoy my day - and it didn't rain! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete