Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

A Vex About My Ex

I'm glad I’m not with Fiona,
My son and daughters mother,
As she is too bossy for me
Often not making me happy.
But she is a good grandmother
To Lacey May and Kenzie,
They all love each-other
Which is pleasing to see. 

I took her out shopping
With our loving daughter,
They were both purchasing
Gifts to be from Santa.
Fiona can be very generous –
And also deeply serious. 

© Andrew Stevenson 02/12/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. People change with time Andrew sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I love Fiona for being a mother, and grandmother, but she is too bossy for my liking!

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete