Followers

Saturday 30 December 2017

A New Year Might Bring Cheer

I hope 2018 proves lucky
For finding a loving Lady,
I have been single and free
For seemingly an eternity:
I would like some company
To stop me feeling lonely;
She’ll be attractively pretty –
A beautiful sugar and honey. 

I have etiquette and chivalry
To open her eyes to see me
Being and acting gentlemanly
So as to enhance her serenity.
I hope she’ll have a respectability
Of openly acting Christianly. 

© Andrew Stevenson 30/12/2017
 
A sonnet with just one rhyme.
 
Thank  you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. May the lady of your dreams come to you in 2018 Andrew.
    Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete