Followers

Monday 12 November 2018

Insane To Blame

I suffer with the condition
Of Schizoaffective Disorder,
My mind lacks some attention
And any sense of sane order,
But can you please understand
And take my own humble-hand
And guide and also lead me
To a source of tranquillity.

I am mad, sometimes sad,
But being a loving Dad
Makes me happy and glad
Feeling a 'Jack The Lad'.
I am often precarious -
My sad life is perilous.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Being a loving dad is certainly a life line for you to hold on to. I truly hope that you are okay, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine at the moment, and am relatively stable. I write about how I am, how I was, and where I hope to go! Thank you for your kind concern. I wrote these posts some time ago! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete