Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

A Pain Being Insane

The madness made me mad,
Missing you makes me sad,
I am no longer paranoid
And now fill you with this void.
I used to suffer much stress
But now I have considerably less,
You are the utmost best -
To myself I no-longer transgress. 

Are you now being fair
In not revealing a care,
We had a lot to share
While living for giving.
I rationalize my sanity
With sane loving, sincerity. 

© Andrew Stevenson 03/01/2018
 
A sonnet.
 
Please note I have bipolar.
 
A past poem about Clare,  that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful heartfelt poem Andrew. I hope Clare reads this.
    Take care and good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words and sentiments, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. My heart goes out to you and Claire, because a mental illness impacts the person struggling with it and everyone around him or her. Sometimes things happen that are hard to take back, overcome, and move on from. I'm betting there is a special place for you in Claire's heart, even if she chooses never to get together with you again ~ one colored with poignancy. I've found that time does ease difficult memories and peace and forgiveness and fondness become the new colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. I'd like to get back with Clare, as I'll always love her, but I've excepted it probably won't come into fruition! I've got a back-log of poem about Clare that I didn't post, and incorporate them into posts every now and again. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete