Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

Family Day Out

My ex is taking our grandson
To the cinema to see Jumanji,
Where the characters will run
Away from wildlife hostility.
I’m picking them up at one
With Georgia and Lacey,
Then we are going shopping
For kid’s shoes and clothing. 

I love my family with my heart
And we are never far apart,
My daughter looks after me
With a sense of responsibility.
We’ll enjoy the afternoon together
Enjoying this day’s sunny weather. 

© Andrew Stevenson 07/01/2018
 
A sonnet.
 
Georgia is my daughter, and Lacey is my granddaughter.
 
Thank  you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Sunday Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A typical Sunday with simple activities that speak of a loving family! Enjoy, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. I do enjoy being with my loved ones, especially my daughter! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete