Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

A Stressing Blessing

My daughter is a blessing,
She stops me from stressing,
And is maternal to myself
Keeping me in good health.
She is pretty and beautiful,
Amicable, amiable, peaceful
And can be wisely agreeable
With me being sanely sensible. 

She is a wonderful mother
And dotes on her brother;
She is a loving partner
To her significant other.
My Georgia has epilepsy
Which is very sad to see. 

© Andrew Stevenson 13/01/2018
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. How sad to hear that your daughter Georgia has epilepsy, Andrew. The good news is that it is 2018. We know so much more about epilepsy today, and the seizures can be controlled better now. When I was a child, there were still people who believed that those suffering an epileptic attack had been "seized by the devil." Thank God we live now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind concern. It is sad that she suffers! She mostly has seizures during the night while she's asleep, and wakes up with a migraine type headache! Tut. And I'm glad too that we live in a day and age of better understandings of ailments and treatments. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. It's good you have a daughter who looks after you Andrew.
    Better than all the pills.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete