Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Keen On A Dream

I would like a partner
To be my sweet-honey,
She will be very pretty –
A sight to aptly savour
With my sane sensibility.
I will be in her favour
With respectable behaviour
Adhering to my sensitivity. 

I like sharing and caring
Within a loving relationship,
I like the romance of courting
With a friendly friendship.
I am now not stressing
With being insanely sick. 

© Andrew Stevenson 04/01/2018
 
A sonnet with a specific rhyme scheme.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your dream comrue Andrew, I have a few myself.
    Have a good day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I hope both of our desires prove fruitful. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. I hope your dreams come true, Andrew! I'm sure there is someone special out there for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind sentiments. I'll continue my search! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete