Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Paternally Inclined

I’m off to see Georgia at three –
The grandchildren play playfully –
I’ll look forward to hugging she
As she will be for cuddling me;
We have a special fondness
Creating lots of happiness.
We both have a sensibility
Of loving each other eternally. 

I have a nature to act paternally
When I am not acting mentally,
And my Georgia looks after me
And is a source of my serenity.
I’m taking Kenzie to see his nan,
Who does for him what she can. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/01/2018
 
A sonnet.

Georgia is my daughter, and Kenzie is my grandson.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good time Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I did have a good time and we're going shopping later on. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. A daughter's love must be one of the best kinds in this world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. It truly is! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete