Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

Gas Not A Blast

My gas is off until late Saturday
The national grid man did say
As a main gas pipe has got decay.
I am relying on all things electric
Which are happily doing the trick,
I’ve got a George Forman Grill
Which fits my cooking needs bill;
But I am missing my water hot
As I like to wash and bathe a lot,
And I have to bath my dog Sadie
When after a walk she is dirty.
I can’t wait for it to be back on
So I can put my heating back on. 

© Andrew Stevenson 25/01/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Andrew what a time of the year for your gas not to be working. I hope the weather warms up over the weekend.
    A great write about such an important issue.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind concern. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Oh Lord, but I love my modern conveniences, especially a hot shower or a lingering bath! I do hope that you get your heat and hot water back soon, Andrew! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words and concern. Blessings to you. Enjoy your Weekend. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete