Followers

Sunday 11 February 2018

A White Delight

I’ve been outside walking,
It has been widely snowing,
The icy-cold wind blowing
Was on my face freezing.
My pet dog did not slip –
Her paws had a good grip:
Sadie had an exercising run
And we both had lots of fun. 

The canal was not iced-up;
We saw the occasional duck;
Little birds were chirping
While manoeuvring flying.
I enjoyed the white scenery
And exchanging a pleasantry. 

© Andrew Stevenson 11/02/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. We don't get much snow here at Bournemouth Andrew.
    Most enjoyable to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Snow has its pluses plus its minuses - particularly in temperature! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. And you are welcome. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. This reminds me of the best of winter, Andrew! I'm glad that you had lots of fun in the snow! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. I always enjoy seeing Sadie running off her lead. Winter is not all bad! Blessings to you. Take good care yourself. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete