Followers

Saturday 10 February 2018

Sentiments To Cheer

Come closer and squeeze me tight,
Hug me with all of your given might,
Kiss me with variant kisses of desire;
Light up my heart – an eternal fire. 

Hold my hand and lead the way,
And listen to what I have to say,
Of reaching where you want to be -
In an essence of peace and tranquillity. 

I'll love you whichever way you go,
And I want you to forever know,
That I won't hold back my intentions
That will be told with many mentions. 

© Andrew Stevenson 11/03/2017
 
A poem that I've re-edited.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words Andrew. Thank you for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. And you're welcome. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. One thing you don't do is hold back your intentions! You are always open about them. Another lovely poem, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind sentiments. I'm an open book to read within my verses! Glad you enjoyed it. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete