Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Missing Family

I have a friend who is down on her luck,
Acknowledging her family relations suck,
With her sadly hardly seeing them recently,
Leaving her blue with feeling quite lonely.
I know what it’s like to fall out with family,
And hope hers reciprocate her sincere plea
For them to get in-touch to ease her fears
Of the passing of the years being in tears. 

I hope her future will be blessed
And that she is not under duress,
She has my empathy suffering
With what she is sadly missing.
She sounds a wonderful mother
That her kids may again discover. 

© Andrew Stevenson 08/02/2018
 
A sonnet.
 
This piece denotes a good friend of mine, and I hope she doesn't mind me writing this piece about her.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. I seem to reconise your friend Andrew, I'm sure she dosen't mind your writing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure your friend won't mind at all. Your poem is like a prayer on her behalf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, for your kind words. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. I hope that your friend's family does get in touch with her, Andrew. It must be very sad to be estranged from one's family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind concern. I hope so too. I fell out with my son when I was seriously ill, and he hardly spoke to me for three long years! So I can relate what she is going through in a different but similar way. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete