Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

How I Was

I am feeling sane,
And relatively tame,
I like honour in I name
And am sorry I was lame,
But I wasn’t to blame.
I was a bitter-pill to swallow
Not knowing if tomorrow
Will be full of sad sorrow. 

I was highly dysfunctional
With being insanely delusional,
I was paranoid, but not of you,
As my loving for you was true,
I thought people were after me
While suffering this mentality.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 25/08/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A piece I've re-edited.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I know someone who suffers from paranoia. It is difficult to see him struggle with it. It must have been hard for you. I'm glad that it is behind you, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind concern. Sorry you have an acquaintance who also suffers from being paranoid. I've been well for a long spell, and am glad I'm on the right medication now. It's certainly not nice to be paranoid of your friends and family! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete