Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Me With Sadie

I am with my Jack Russell Sadie,
I pleasantly like it when nice she
Snuggles up to me on my settee
Being lovingly loving with love.
I sometimes have to give a shove
As lying down she's heavy above,
She is a source of my tranquillity
And I'm reciprocally loving to she.
 
Sadie alleviates my being lonely
As she is duly a great companion,
I like her company shared with me
And we both don't like separation.
She is nicely loveable and adorable
And also amiable and very likeable.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Animals are wonderful companions Andrew, they give your their unconditional love.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do Yvonne. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete