Followers

Monday 23 September 2024

A Bounty Of Beauty

 

When I chanced on you in the street

My loving lustful heart skipped a beat,

Heaven opened with the view of a face

That was beautifully yours with grace

Of a sight from your post demeanour

That I savour still every time I wonder

In a chilling chill which does so fulfil

Your instil that I find a thrill of my will.

 

When you spoke I so uttered a silent prayer

That I would never leave you standing there,

As I was instantly smitten with your beauty

That is beautiful which is a bountiful bounty

In my minds eye, and dare I pry to so try

To offer out a hand which would be a high

With an ecstatic feeling healing my pining

Of wining and dining in a hope of loving.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment