Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

I Ache That Lake

 

Inside I now ache to walk the lake

Along the shore that is not a chore,

Where whispers on the wind sing

An enchantment melody so happy

With the waves waving goodbye –

They crash to deplete at my feet,

And I enjoyably enjoyed a scenery

That is thoroughly oh so heavenly

Like Eden with rolling greenery

And flowers going on for hours

That I am in awe to all that I saw,

And I pine for the sunshine again

Over me and that tranquil serenity.

 

I want to again float in a ferry boat

With a frown like it so up and down

With the rocking and also swaying

That is now playing in remembering,

And the mountains rising in a height

That were all a mighty might in sight

That enthralled to so pursue the view

Of majestic giants seemingly so high

As to be so never ending in that sky.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 26/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment