Followers

Monday 16 September 2024

I Am Fond Of You Fondly

 

Will you chance to chance

Coming to me for romance,

I’d so take you for a dance

And we could duly groove

To sweet sounds so smooth,

We could so gyrate together

And snuggle up to each other

Before we hit under the cover.

 

Clare, we so made a perfect pair

And you were/are a peachy pear

Who’s body I could duly lap up

Like a palatable drink I do sup.

I still think of yourself so fondly

As when with you I had serenity.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 16/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful and sad poem, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Louise. Thank you for thinking so, your comment was most welcoming. Blessings to your sweet-self. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete