Followers

Monday 23 September 2024

Getting Well Was Swell

 

I have been mad in the past,

Thankfully it did not so last,

Being crazy left me aghast

With how I starved in a fast.

 

I used to be so violent to people

And myself with being suicidal,

But now I’m well I’m personable,

Amiable, and hope to stay stable.

 

It is a bitter-pill being mentally ill

As it can leave others with a chill,

I had a delusional mentality to kill

Which was my alters voice’s will.

 

I have been in hospital many a time

Being psychotic and out of my mind,

But on the ward I was always so kind

And would eventually leave it behind –

 

As I would have a spell of being well

Whereupon the psychiatrist could tell,

I can relate that hospital can so be hell

As it is so like being in a locked cell.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment