Followers

Sunday 15 September 2024

A Patriarch Under A Matriarch

 

I am sedated with being medicated,

I have an injection without objection,

I need it to stay slick and not so sick,

If I get ill I take an extra pill to fulfil

My desire to not be insane with pain

But instead to so abstain with refrain

The ill-gotten-gain of not being sane

As I like to be amiable and personable

To keep me and my family so happy.

 

I am a patriarch under a matriarch

As my Daughter is like my Mother,

And she is like no-other I discover

As she is so sharing with me caring

Which is in her nature from nurture,

As myself her Father and her Mother

Brought her up to drink from the cup

Of the Host – God, Jesus and Ghost.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 15/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment