Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

It Is Fair To Say I Care

 

My glass heart is shattered,

It’s in bits over you it’s true,

When nothing else mattered

Except feelings which renew

When I am pensive in wonder,

And I ponder my mind’s eye

Looking at you always fonder

For hope you’re yonder, I pry

To dissect of my reminiscing

Of your sweet-self romance

That I am heavenly thinking

Staring at space in a trance

Hoping to again to be dating

With wishfully another chance.

 

My mindful thoughts are of you,

You are so an entity inside of me

Consuming my thinking it’s true

And as my inner-self of you to be

Is in hopeful hope without a ‘bye’

But another ‘hi’ so as to be free

From as blue as the vastness sky

Which is overwhelming inside me –

A great weight of burden to bare

Which is yoke as heavy as can be

As I still with fondness fondly care.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 26/09/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment