Followers

Sunday 14 July 2024

A Bade Rant And Rave

You are attractive, pretty and beautiful,

When I was with you my life was fruitful,

I loved every inch of you and liked a handful,

You are the love of my life and I am so thankful,

I was devastated when we departed in departure,

I liked everything about you and your nature,

Could we again be an each-other together,

I am not insane now from having bipolar.


I think of how you are and reminisce,

I loved your touch particularly your kiss,

Which so had me in a state of blissful bliss,

It is your sweet-self who I ultimately miss.

I have so missed you for over a decade -

You so bade me farewell with a rave.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 14/07/2024


A poetic piece with an overall shaped, specific metre.


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment