Followers

Friday 26 July 2024

I Was And Am

Medication can be tearfully unkind

Messing about with my insane mind,

And as I slump into depths of despair

I am prone to sit quietly and just stare.


A paranoid mentality of Nurses after me

After a lifetime of extreme, mad insanity,

They are so organised and are forsaking

To my reluctance to unkindly pill taking.


I know I am being scrutinised, analysed - 

Which renders I to be mentally paralysed,

But I still exchange pleasing pleasantries

Regardless of my mental insensibilities.


Oh woe to me and my insane beliefs

Synonymous with psychiatric griefs,

I'm sometimes rendered incapacitated -

An insane, grave position really hated.


I have times of being quite well

Where Nurses can observably tell

That I am taking care of myself -

I look and sound in good-health.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/03/2017


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment